- 1644: Foundation of the papermill
- 1890: Production of first banknotes
- 1945: VHP becomes the only Dutch banknote paper supplier
- 1978: Acquisition by Dutch National Bank
- 2000: Acquisition by Arjowiggins Group
- 2017: Acquisition by Oberthur Fiduciaire
VHP Security Paper B.V. is part of Oberthur Fiduciaire, a world leader in security printing.
- up to 6,500 tons
- Banknote paper 100%
- Deliveries: 100% sheets
- 170 highly qualified employees
- 24 hours/day, 7 days/week and 48 week/year
Quality standards and continuous improvement through customer satisfaction evaluation
Reduction and control of potential harmful effects of the production on the environment.
International occupational health and safety management system specification
VHP Security Paper is equipped to manufacture paper for the Euro.